Carrot Vegetable Oil, 50 ml
Description: Carrots are rich in Beta Carotene which is a powerful antioxidant. Beta Carotene transforms into Vitamin A which is a key vitamin for connective tissues. Vitamin A hydrates the skin, promotes hair growth.
Uses: Carrots can also be used to make therapeutic oil. While Beta Carotene works internally to hydrate skin and hair, carrot vegetable oil does the same externally. Carrots are fantastic for skin and body. They help in reducing wrinkles, fine lines, patches, repairs dull and dry skin, and brightens skin. Carotenoids present in carrots work as antioxidants and helps the skin from harmful UV rays and damage caused by Sun. Thus carrot vegetable oil can impact in rejuvenating skin and in revitalizing it.
- Works as an antioxidant and anti-aging.
- Repairs skin and solves skin issues.
- Excellent option to moisture your skin.
- It can also remove tan and bright your skin.
- Excellent for a damaged and dry skin.
- Makes skin firm and young.
- Regulates the production of sebum and balances it.
- Excellent for damaged hair.
- Restores hair (apply on bald patches).
- Conditions your skin and hair leaving it soft and supple.