Calendula Organic Vegetable Oil, 50 ml
Description: Our Calendula – organic oil has fantastic ingredients, such as organic acids, salicylic acid, carotenoids and avonoids, all of which create an oil that is perfect for treating topical skin irritations, abrasions and redness, and can relieve discomfort caused by mild sunburn. The properties of Calendula oil include:
- Calendina and salicylic acids give this oil its balsamic properties. This is ideal for relieving sunburn, wounds, cuts and other skin irritations.
- It has antiseptic and healing properties, can relieve skin conditions and help heal wounds.
- Activates the metabolism for collagen and other proteins that make up the skin and help eliminate stretch marks.
Instructions for use:
• Use after exposure to the sun to relieve irritation;
• Apply directly on irritated skin of babies with nappy rush;
• Apply directly on irritated or inflamed skin;
• Apply directly on stretch marks Massage into affected areas three times a day.
Avoid contact with the eyes, open cuts or sores.
Not suitable for children under 3 years old.